Saturday, January 19, 2008

Journal for Jan.19, 2008

Well today I spent with my kids being dragged around the mall. We had a lot of fun. The experience of shopping with a 13 year old girl is a trail that I know will not improve for more then a few years. My husband (Don) is on his way home from Rhode Island, he drives the men's Maine Hockey team they won 4-0. He will reach our house about 3 in the morning and the kids will want him up by 8. He will get up and be tired for most of the day and maybe take a nap in the afternoon with the baby if he is lucky. I will be spending my Sunday afternoon with my basketball team we are having a movie day. This should be as fun as shopping with my 13 year old (all the girls are between 12 and 14.)

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Cute picture down at the bottom--seeing (dog) in parentheses was a chuckle....

I used to teach junior high, so when you say "(all the girls are between 12 and 14.)" believe me, I have some idea about the cliques, dynamics, feuds, tears, sulks, problems, hassles, misunderstandings, etc that age entails....