Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jan.22,2008

Why is it that when the first work day of the week is a Tuesday do I feel that I worked my full week in one day. My students are bouncing of the walls and have a hard time focusing on school work. Why don't they observe holidays on Fridays and let us start the week on Monday the way is should work. I went all day trying to follow my Monday's schedule and that just doesn't work on Tuesday. It could be that I was off today and my students were picking up on it. If their teacher can't focus and stay on the right schedule then how do I think they could. I have been practicing today that went I wake up it will be Wednesday and a better day.

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

I keep thinking today is Friday, not sure why, but I'm all ready for my weekend....